believe album workshop
I’m not sure how many more days are left on the calendar until Christmas, but it’s coming up FAST! In celebration of my very first HOLIDAY collection: “BELIEVE” I have created a FREE ONLINE CLASS that is complete with video tutorials, and step by step instructions for this fabulous mini album. This is a self paced class. You can download the instructions for FREE and watch the included quick video tips anytime it is convenient for you! This little album is just the CUTEST, and I will be teaching some really fun techniques as well.
Here’s what you will learn during this self-paced workshop:
1. This SHOW STOPPING cover has an amazingly adorable big BOW and you will see my tips on how to make yours!
2. Different ways to pretty up plain white ribbon!
3. How to make a snow”y” effect with a polka dot stencil
4. Lots of interactive and unique pages…pockets, tags and peek-a-boos too!
5. Fun techniques for creating layers with stenciling, paper and glittery goodness!
Video Tips #1
Video Tips #2
Video Tips #3
To Play Along You Will Need: (All of these items are available at Michael’s Craft Stores and other scrapbook stores in your area!)
- Fancy Edge Wood Album
- Believe 12 x 12 Paper Pad
- Color Magic Chipboard Alpha
- Color Magic Notes
- Color Shine: Chartreuse, Cherry & Black
- 12″ Hexagon Stencil
- Silver Glitter
- White Acrylic Paint
- Mod Podge
- Triangle Make Up Sponge
- Trimmer / Scissors
- Paper Towels
- Black Ink
- Hole Punch
- White Ribbon or Seam Binding Ribbon
- 12″ White String