Print Your Photos for Your Memory Planner
This coming weekend we celebrate memory keeping and what it means to us on International Scrapbooking Weekend! For me, it means documenting my every day. The small stories and the big ones. The everyday moments that I will never want to forget.
Last month, my planner had plenty of photos and stories to tell. Mostly, I made sure I printed my photos!
Here are some tips for printing and adding your photos to your planner!
- If you love to save money on prints, create a collage in your phone and make miniature prints. You can watch how I did that here.
2. If you don’t print your photos from home, download the Walgreens or Costco app on your phone. Upload photos from your phone and pick them up in an hour!
3. Add photos to memorabilia! I love extra real estate.
4. Create a collage by overlapping photos or adding them to a grid.
5. Add pocket pages. On the right of this page, I have created a collage in a photo app. I then added my story on a card in the bottom pocket.
However you decide to document your story, make sure to print your photos! There is nothing more meaningful than looking back on your everyday and being able to see those memories!