7 Favorite Ideas to Use in Your Memory Planner
Welcome to 2020! A new year! A new decade! 366 days of fresh memories to record! 366 days to get organized! I loved Memory Planning in 2019, I used the Classic Memory Planner and cannot wait to start this year! I am also using my Desktop Calendar as a place to record all my family’s coming and goings, we are a busy family so I like to have all our monthly appointments in the one place. Let me share how January is set up!
I filled in all my dates that we have appointments and then used some of the Color Fresh Stickers, Washi and Stamps to add some decorative elements to my planner! I love that I can see at a glance what is happening each month!
Now I want to share with you my Memory Planner from last year. Don’t you just love how deliciously thick it is with all my family’s stories and memories from 2019. I want to share some of my favorite ways I used my Classic Memory planner last year and will continue these ideas this year too!
- Use lots of small 2×2 photos to tell daily stories that have been captured on my phone!
2. Adhere a full size photo to a page to emphasize an important event!
3. Overlap stickers onto your photos to create a cohesive feel to your pages.
4. Take photos of your favorite TV shows and movies to recall in the future what you were watching!
5. Adhere memorabilia straight into your planner and add washi and stickers over the top to complement the colors in your planner.
6. Add QR codes into your planner. These link back to videos I have uploaded onto my youtube channel and then use a QR creator app on my phone to create the code. Send the code to your computer and print off!
7. Add repeated stamping on your pages to create texture without the bulk!
I love that all my family’s stories are forever saved in my Memory Planner. The great thing to note is you can find all the supplies I have used in my Memory Planner here!