color shine : have you tried it yet?
i am thrilled at the BUZZ i’m hearing about COLOR SHINE! if you haven’t tried it yet, i’ve got to warn you, once you do, you are gonna be totally HOOKED!i mean, seriously …
see it in action
have you seen my newest video about color shine yet?
so which is your favorite color?
I was chatting with my media team about COLOR SHINE and here are some the things they had to say about it:
“Amazingly intense. Amazingly consistent.”
“When I tried Color Shine for the first time, I literally gasped after the first spray!”
“Usually to get an even bright color, you need to mist your project three or four times. Not with Color Shine! It is bright after the first spray even on chipboard!”
“What you see in the bottle is what you get.”
“After misting for hours, I was afraid that the bottle would be clogged. But, I just wiped the nozzle with a baby wipe and it misted like it did the first spray!”
color shine roundup
after i created this little ’round up’ of my favorite color shine bits and pieces, i figured i ought to note the colors and products used… the numbers correspond from left to right, and top to bottom.
- Make ‘magic’ by spraying Tropicana Teal on Color Magic paper (12×12)
- Card created using Color Magic (12×12) paper and Black Velvet Color Shine embellished using Destination Pennants and Disco Hearts
- Card created using Primrose and Gold Lame’ Color Shine and Color Magic paper, mini-Instaframes, Definition stickers and Disco Hearts
- Tag sprayed with Georgia Peach and Primrose Color Shine on Color Magic note card and embellished with Sentiment stickers, Disco Star, mini-Tags and clear stamps
- Card created using Mint Green and Tinsel Color Shine and Color Magic (12×12) paper, and embellished with Disco Stars, mini-Tags and Sparkle Sugar Chic paper.
- Memory file project using Color Magic Memory Files and sprayed with Tinsel Color shine. Embellished with a Mustard color Color Magic note, and Black Velvet color misted Artisan Butterfly chipboard from Pink Paislee, and Paper Ribbon
- Black Velvet Color Shine sprayed on Color Magic alphas. Embellished with Mustard Color Shine Color Magic border, and Artisan Butterflies colored with Black Velvet Color Shine and ‘together’ Photo Caption.
- Color Magic Memory file project sprayed with Mustard and Georgia Peach Color Shine, and embellished with Pink Paislee Artisan scalloped ribbon
- Color Magic Memory file sprayed with Black Velvet (external folder) and Mustard (internal folder). Embellished with Destination Trimings, Banner Delights and file tab labels.
- Layout embellished with Color Magic chipboard alphas sprayed with Mint Green Color Shine and Color Magic Banner Delights sprayed with Primrose Color Shine.
- Color Shine comes in 12 different colors and 2 oz bottles.
- Color Magic alphas misted with Tropicana Teal Color Shine, and mini-Instaframes, Definiton stickers, and mini-Folder labels, stamped with clear stamps.
- Color Magic note tag created using Georgia Peach and Primrose Color Shine and ribbon sprayed with Primrose; embellished with Disco Hearts, mini-Tags, paper ribbons, Definition Stickers
- Color Magic note tags and ribbon sprayed with Tropicana Teal Color Shine and embellished with Sugar Chic Buzzwords and mini-Tags.
- Layout embellished with Color Magic alphas and sprayed with Sweet Cherry Color Shine and mini-Instaframe and Sentiment stickers.
- Layout embellished with Color Magic Notes misted with Sweet Cherry Color Shine and layered with Color Magic Banner Delights and ribbon also misted with Sweet Cherry Color Shine. Also pictured: Disco Stars, Buzzwords and Vintage Chic Notes
- Tag created by layering 2 Color Magic Notes: Black Velvet on the behind tag, and Sweet Cherry Color Shine on top. Layered with trimmings and Sentiments and topped with a glitter bow clip.
- Amethyst Color Shine sprayed on Color Magic note, banner delights and paper flowers layered with Definition stickers.
And that is just the beginning!! there’s no limit to what these gorgeous colors can do!
enter to win!
to celebrate that COLor SHINE is arriving everywhere, we are giving away a FULL SET of color shine to one fan! just fill out the email form below telling us your favorite color shine color and we’ll pick one entry at random. giveaway closes on friday night at midnight eastern.
giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to our randomly selected winner, Recie Sullivan!
Good luck & have fun!
PS: Congratulations to the memory file giveaway winners from our giveaway earlier this week! Congrats to Peggy Gipson, Debby W and Carri Barton on winning a set of the files!