DIY Minc Foiled Graduation Balloons
It’s graduation season! I love seeing all the local school colors come out in specialty shops. Getting that custom look for a party doesn’t need to break the bank. If you have a Heidi Swapp Minc Foil Applicator Machine, this will be a fun way to decorate with your graduate’s school colors in foil.
Silhouette Printable Vinyl
Optional – Silhouette File
1. Type up your design (or use the Silhouette Software to find a pre-made one like I did here).
2. Print your text or shapes on a laser printer using the Printable Vinyl. (If you are using the Silhouette to cut your design, use the Print and Cut feature).
3. Run the design with your favorite foil according to Minc instructions on a heat setting of 2.
4. If you are cutting out your design by hand, do that now.
5. Now your shapes are stickers and you can place them on top of your already inflated balloons.
This would be a fun idea for any party or event and if you have a graduate this year, congratulations!