How to Embellish Color Fresh Boxed Cards
When you just need to hoard your stash…
I say do!
With Color Fresh Boxed Cards.
Here’s the thing…
I can be a paper hoarder. True story. The patterns and hues and little details found on all the gorgeous paper from Heidi’s Color Fresh Paper Line wants me to tell all the fun upbeat stories. But this card maker wants to make cards too. Because. Makers gonna make.
So what’s a girl to do? Pull out the Color Fresh Boxed Card set and get to making. That’s what.
All the patterns are there. All the vibes are there. All the feels are right there in that box of 40 cards and envelopes. And I don’t have to break up my paper to get my cards and love sent.
Today’s post includes the following video to walk you through this little card making sesh. I introduce all the supplies, tools and product you will need. I also:
- help you to create a number of cards all at one time
- teach you how to create a variation of cards using the same theme
- and show you how to have a stash of cards ready to send to the ones who need to hear from you
Yep. That’s how it’s done. That’s how you can:
- make cards without using your stash
- get them made quickly
- AND have beautiful trendy cards on the ready
To you my dear craft-loving, card-making, hoarding-creative: gather all the things and make pretty stuff.