iphone wallpaper freebie!
i-phone wallpaper….How much do you love your ***insert favorite mobile device here***? I can’t even begin to imagine where I would be without my iphone! (and neither can my 4 & 5 year olds who want to play ‘jet pack joy ride’ all day)! Here is something to make you happy everytime you take a look at your phone or tablet! (have you ever wondered how many times a day that is??)
This freebie image is inspired by the Sugar Chic Pennants… and when you download it to your mobile device, it works just like a photo would for your wallpaper
CLICK HERE to download the full size image. Just right click the image and save it to your desktop or photo library then follow the instructions below.
I only have an iphone, and this method also works on an ipad… so here goes:
1. Download the Freebie Sparkle background
2. email it to yourself and open it on your phone.
3. tap the image to ‘save’; it will save in your ‘camera roll’
4. go to your ‘camera roll’ and select the iphone wallpaper
5. select the icon in bottom left and the menu will pop up; choose ‘use as wallpaper’
6. move and scale
7. select set
8. you can then choose as ‘lock’ screen or ‘home’ screen
that’s all! ENJOY! And … sparkle!
and congratulations to our NO LIMITS GIVEAWAY WINNER Sue Chaw! we’ll be sending you an email to get your address for shipping your prize
stay tuned …. did somebody say there was a MEMORY FILE giveaway up next??