Laundry Room DIY Decor
I love a good clean up! Recently, I decided to clean up and refresh my laundry. We have lived in our home here in Brisbane for almost 10 years now and I found things in the cupboards from when we first moved in….eeek! It felt good to destash! I wanted to freshen up the look of my laundry too, so I decided to use one of the new Wall Words that are available now at select Joann stores to create a fun gallery print!
Our laundry is small and we have a small work surface so I had to keep my decorating to a minimum. The wall word and printable that I framed was the perfect solution. ( As a bonus I have the printable for you to download and make your own at the end of my post!)
I love the fresh mint color of the Marquee Love glitter that adds a nice touch!
Let me share how easy it came together.
1. Gather your supplies – Chill Wall Word, acrylic paint, Marquee Love glitter, Marquee Love glue and a paint brush.
2. Paint your wall word the color of your choice and allow to dry.
3. Once the paint is dry sprinkle on the glitter using the Marquee Love glue to adhere to the top of the word. Allow the glue to dry. Add another layer of the glue over the glitter to seal the glitter in and allow to dry.
4. Depending on the size of your frame, print off your printable onto white paper or cardstock. I printed mine off onto A3 paper to fit the size of my frame. Then adhere the chill word onto the paper with a glue stick and allow to dry.
5. Finally add your paper and word into a frame or shadow box and display in your laundry.
I love the new and refreshed look as I walk into my laundry. It almost makes the task bearable….almost!
DOWNLOAD the first wash then PRINTABLE here!
Dont forget you can find the Wall Words at your local Joann stores.
Supplies | Chill Wall Word, Marquee Love Mint Glitter, Marquee Love Glue