ONE STICKER BOOK & MULTIPLE WAYS I MEMORY PLANNER TIPS & TRICKS
Hello friends and welcome to my Memory Planner.
I am excited to share a recent spread, and all of the great ways one product helped pull my memories altogether.
Yes, one product.
Today I am highlighting this fabulous Storyline Chapters Mini Sticker Book.
Literally one book and MULTIPLE ways to incorporate this beauty into your memory keeping.
Here, let me show you how.
Sticker books like there are such great investments! They lend themselves to all angles of memory keeping and story telling. I love this book in particular, as it truly gets the job done.
Even though there are many other ways to use the products I talked about in my video, I am going to quickly recap the ways I used my favourites from the sticker book.
- ALPHABET STICKERS: these are the best for creating titles, headings and places where you need a word and/or phrase to stand out and make an impact.
- LABELS/WORKD LABELS: great additions to add in additional real estate for smaller details, dates etc. Decorative labels are great to use when wanting to add a little something extra or in conjunction with a photo to capture the emotion.
- WORD/PHRASE STICKERS: not only decorative, these word/phrase stickers can be used to prompt journaling and summarize thoughts or ideas
- PHOTO CORNERS: decorative and functional. I love using them as they were intended, or as decorative element
- DECORATIVE STICKERS: fun to layer and embellish…beautiful stickers are just that! Beautiful and needed!
I hope you enjoyed this little inside look as to how great sticker books are. One of the best ways to really make the most out of a product and such a great tool to have alongside your Memory Planner.
Everything I shared here today can be found right now at JoAnn Stores and JoAnn online.
Supplies: Storyline Chapters