quick and easy holiday cards
It is always fun to get a head start on my holiday cards. Today I want to share how I created a card in under 6 minutes by using some of the new Heidi Swapp Winter Wonderland collection and the We R Memory Keepers Mini Evolution.
I love the white die cut wreath against the bright pops of red and white spot card.
Follow along with my easy instructions to make this card yourself!
- Gather your supplies – Winter Wonderland Boxed cards, Winter Wonderland 6×12 Sticker Sheet, Winter Wonderland layered cardboard stickers, Winter Wonderland Stamps and Die set, We R Memory Keepers Mini Evolution, vellum, white cardstock, scissors, adhesive, foam tape.
2. Using the We R Memory Keepers Mini Evolution, the enclosed circle dies and a piece of vellum cut a circle using the largest die.
3. Take the Wreath die from the Stamp set and cut a wreath using the white cardstock and the Mini Evolution.
4. Trim a small slice off one side of the vellum circle.
5. Take one of the Boxed cards and trim a piece from the edge to the desired size.
6. Adhere the vellum circle to the right side of the card, adding the adhesive to where the die cut wreath will overlay.
7. Add the die cut wreath with foam tape.
8. Add one of the layered stickers to the top of the wreath.
9. Tuck the little tag from the sticker sheet across the vellum.
10. To complete your tag add a couple of the word stickers from the 6×12 sticker sheet.
I guarantee the card will take you less than 6 minutes and you could repeat each step with other stickers from the sticker sheet to create a whole bunch!