Storyline Chapters and a Glass Dip Pen
Today I want to share a little bit of journaling inspiration with you all using one of my favourite methods. The Color Fresh Dip Pen Kit.
These super easy fun to use inks come with a white glass pen perfect for all of your handwritten journaling projects. It is really a neat way to incorporate hand written details onto your cards, scrapbook pages and as I will show you today in your journaling notebooks too.
Watch below just how easy it is to use this glass pen and ink.
Some helpful tips when using the Dip Pen Kit:
- Dip your pen into the ink for at least 5 seconds. Give the ink time to work it’s way up into the grooves of the tip.
- If you are unsure if you have enough ink on your pen, have a piece of scratch paper handy to test out your pen before committing it to your project.
- Use a wet wipe to easily clean off your pen tip when done.
- Handle with care, the pen is made of glass so it may break if dropped.
- Most importantly have fun and enjoy the handwriting process!
I loved incorporating the dip pen ink and pen into my Storyline Chapters Journaler Notebook. Even just using this pen and ink lends itself to a very calming, meditative creative experience. So much fun to play with and use. It also looks so adorable sitting on my desktop. We all love pretty things don’t we?
You can find the Color Fresh Dip Pen Kit right here.
Supplies | Color Fresh Dip Pen Kit; Storyline Chapters Journaler